PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
YogaClub collects and stores any personal information you enter on our website or give us in any other way (e.g. Messenger, over the phone)
You provide most of your information through forms you fill out to contact us, start a membership with us, or avail of other services such as our Style Quiz or Trendsetter Survey. You also provide this information through our self-service Customer Love Center where you can disclose and update your first and last name, your home or other physical address, your phone number, your email address, your style preferences and sizes, purchasing information, and your contact preferences ("Personal Information").
As a paying user of our service, we will receive your payment transaction details (e.g. your name, the amount paid, and the date of payment), from the payment service provider that processed your payment.
When you contact us or when we contact you or through open feedback you provide us via our Product Feedback Survey, we will receive and process any personally identifiable information that you provide us.
PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
Like many websites, we use “cookies” and we obtain information when your browser accesses our website.
Examples of the information we collect and analyze include the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your access device to the Internet; login; email address; password; access device and connection information such as browser type, version, and time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platform.
When you use our website, we may sometimes collect information about your activity, for example your click history, viewed pages or specific content on pages, time on page and geo-location.
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
We use the personally identifiable information we collect and receive to provide our service to you as it is integral in delivering a superior level of customer service. It enables us to give you personalized access to our service as well as provides a more accurate styling experience for you. In addition, your personal information may be used to keep you updated on the latest service announcements, special offers, and events that you might like to hear about.
We also use the information we collect and receive to study and analyze the functionality of our service and our users’ preferences to provide support, measure overall activity, maintain our service, and make our product better overall as we continue to grow and develop our value to you the customer.
We collect, use and disclose Personal Information to provide you with the product or service you have requested and to offer you additional products and services we believe you might be interested in. In certain circumstances, the purposes for which information is collected may be clear, or consent may be implied, such as where your name, address and payment information is provided as part of the order process.
The Personal Information collected will be limited to those details necessary for the purposes identified by us. We may collect Personal Information from you in person, over the telephone or by corresponding with you via mail, facsimile, or the Internet.
AGGREGATED AND ANALYTICAL INFORMATION
We use standard analytics tools. The privacy practices of these tools are subject to their own privacy policies and they use their own cookies to provide their service (for further information about cookies, please see the 'Cookies' section in this policy).
We use the standard analytics tools of Google Analytics and we will use additional or other analytics tools, from time to time, to learn about how you and other users use our website, in support of our service-related activities and operations.
We use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information and will share it with our partners for legitimate business purposes. It has no effect on your privacy, because there is no reasonable way to extract data from the aggregated information that we or others can associate specifically to you.
We will only share your personally identifiable information subject to the terms of this policy, or subject to your prior consent.
CONSENT AND CHOICE
Knowledge and consent are required for the collection, use or disclosure of Personal Information except where required or permitted by law. Providing us with your Personal Information is always your choice. However, your decision not to provide certain information may limit our ability to provide you with our products or services. We will not require you to consent to the collection, use, or disclosure of information as a condition to the supply of a product or service, except as required to be able to supply the product or service.
We may occasionally send you newsletters and emails regarding special offers, promotions, features and/or product updates. We may also communicate with you on behalf of third parties about special offers, promotions, features and/or product updates we think may be of interest to you, or you may have opted-in to receive newsletters or special promotions from one of our trusted third party providers. If you decide you do not wish to receive these communications, you may opt-out by clicking the unsubscribe link or by following the instructions included in the communication. Note however that as a Subscriber you cannot opt-out of some administrative communications that are reasonably necessary to the provision of services to you, such as billing or shipment notifications.
At any time, you can unsubscribe our mailing lists or newsletters, by sending us an opt-out request to: email@example.com.
At any time you can stop using the YogaClub service. Termination of your account is subject to the terms of your subscription agreement with us.
At any time, you can exercise your following opt-out options:
- object to the disclosure of your personally identifiable information to a third party, other than to third parties who act as our agents to perform tasks on our behalf and under our instructions; or,
- object to the use of your personally identifiable information for a purpose that is materially different from the purposes for which we originally collected such information, pursuant to this policy, or you subsequently authorized such use.
You can exercise your choice by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We request and collect minimal personally identifiable information that we need for the purposes that we describe in this policy. Following the termination of your account, we will stop collecting any personally identifiable information from or about you.
However, we will store and continue using or making available your personally identifiable information according with our data retention section in this policy.
LIMITING USE AND DISCLOSURE
YogaClub takes your privacy very seriously and does not sell or rent your contact information to other marketers. YogaClub takes precautions-including administrative, technical, and physical measures-to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Personal Information may only be used or disclosed for the purpose for which it was collected unless you have otherwise consented, or when it is required or permitted by law. There are certain circumstances in which we may share your personal information with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
- We may share information about you with trusted third parties in order to improve your consumer experience. These third parties may contact you about products, services or promotions you may be interested in, or to otherwise improve your customer experience with this website.
- We may share information about you, such as your name and email address, as well as a record of any transactions you conduct on our website or offline with us via our third-party advertising partners and its service providers, in order to deliver to you banner advertisements and other advertising tailored to your interests when you visit certain websites.
- As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, your information may be part of the transferred assets.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of YogaClub, its users or the public.
- As required by law, to comply with a judicial proceeding or court order, to exercise our rights, or to defend against any claims.
We retain different types of personally identifiable information for different periods, depending on the purposes for processing the information, our legitimate business purposes as well as pursuant to legal requirements under the applicable law.
For example, we will need to keep the information about the payment transactions that you made for several years due to tax related requirements, for accounts settling, record keeping, archiving and legal issues.
We will maintain your contact details, to help us stay in contact with you. At any time before or after the termination of your account, you can contact our privacy team at: email@example.com and request to delete your contact details. Note that we may keep your details without using them unless necessary, and for the necessary period of time, for legal requirements and proceedings.
We will keep aggregated non-identifiable information without limitation, and to the extent reasonable we will delete or de-identify potentially identifiable information, when we no longer need to process the information.
In any case, as long as you use YogaClub, we will keep information about you, unless the law requires us to delete it, or if we decide to remove it at our discretion, according to the terms of this policy.
Personal Information will be maintained in as accurate, complete and up-to-date form as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is to be used.
SAFEGUARDING CUSTOMER INFORMATION
Personal Information will be protected by security safeguards that are reasonably appropriate to the sensitivity level of the information. We take all reasonable precautions to protect your Personal Information from any loss or unauthorized use, access or disclosure. We do not share personal financial information with third parties, except that we will provide the necessary personal information, including credit/debit card numbers, to the companies assisting us with processing credit/debit card transactions.
We may also disclose such information to law enforcement and/or fraud investigatory agencies, or to other third parties when we, at our sole discretion, reasonably believe it to be necessary to protect our property or other rights or the property or other rights of third parties or the public at large.
YogaClub has safeguards in place to keep your personal information accurate, complete, and up to date for the purposes for which it is used. You always have the right to access and correct the personal information you have provided and can help us ensure that your contact information and preferences are accurate, complete, and up to date by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, you can request a copy of your personal information, your purchase history, and your interactions with YogaClub by contacting us at email@example.com. You may verify the accuracy and completeness of your Personal Information, and may request that it be amended, if appropriate. However, in certain circumstances permitted by law, we will not disclose certain information to you. For example, we may not disclose information relating to you if other individuals are referenced or if there are legal, security or commercial proprietary restrictions.
YOUR EU DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
If EU data protection laws apply to the processing of your personal data by YogaClub, then the following terms apply:
Your personal data is processed by personnel duly authorised by YogaClub as Data Controller. For organisational and functional needs related to the provision of our services, your data could also be processed by third-party suppliers. The latter have been evaluated and chosen by YogaClub for their proven reliability and competence. Some of these subjects may also be based in non-EU countries and, in these cases, the transfer of your personal data in these countries is carried out in compliance with the guarantees provided by law.
Where we process your personal data as a data controller, the processing is based on the following lawful grounds:
- All processing of your personal data which are not based on the lawful grounds indicated below, are based on your consent.
- We process your account and payment details to perform the contract with you.
- We will process your personal data to comply with a legal obligation and to protect your and others' vital interests.
- We will further rely on our legitimate interests, which we believe are not overridden by your fundamental rights and freedoms, for the following purposes:
- Communications with you, including direct marketing where you are our customer, or where you make contact with us through our website or other digital assets.
- Cyber security
- Support, customer relations, service operations
- Enhancements and improvements to yours and other users' experience with our services.
- Fraud detection and misuse of the Service.
In addition to your rights under other sections in this policy, you have the following rights:
- AT ANY TIME, YOU MAY CONTACT US IF YOU WANT TO WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA. EXERCISING THIS RIGHT WILL NOT AFFECT THE LAWFULNESS OF PROCESSING BASED ON CONSENT BEFORE ITS WITHDRAWAL.
- Request to delete or restrict access to your personal data. We will review your request and use our judgment, pursuant to the provisions of the applicable law, to reach a decision about your request.
- If you exercise one (or more) of the above-mentioned rights, in accordance with the provisions of applicable law, you may request to be informed that third parties that hold your personal data, in accordance with this policy, will act accordingly.
- You may ask to transfer your personal data in accordance with your right to data portability.
- You may object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. Additional information about this right is available under the Consent and Choice section in this policy.
- You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affecting you.
- You have a right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority of your habitual residence, place of work or of an alleged infringement of the GDPR.
A summary and further details about your rights under EU data protection laws, is available on the EU Commission's website at: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/reform/rights-citizens_en.
Note that when you send us a request to exercise your rights, we will need to reasonably authenticate your identity and location. We will ask you to provide us credentials to make sure that you are who you claim to be and will further ask you questions to understand the nature and scope of your request.
If we need to delete your personal data following your request, it will take some time until we completely delete residual copies of your personal data from our active servers and from our backup systems.
If you have any concerns about the way we process your personal data, you are welcome to contact our privacy team at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will look into your inquiry and make good-faith efforts to respond promptly.
You consent that we may place such cookies on computers you use to access our website without further notice to you. Cookies are widely used and most web browsers are configured initially to accept cookies automatically. You may change your Internet browser settings to prevent your computer from accepting cookies or to notify you when you receive a cookie so that you may decline its acceptance.
Please note, however, if you disable cookies, you may not experience optimal performance of our website.